Position Overview: Seeds of Hope Coordinator
The “See Ya Later” Foundation is seeking to hire a Seeds of Hope Coordinator who shares in the passion of its mission.
As the Seeds of Hope Coordinator, you represent the SYL Foundation by providing the overall support to the Seeds of Hope program.
The Seeds of Hope Coordinator, would ultimately increase efficiency and growth of the SOH program, administrative tasks and goals and reports to the Executive Director. SOH Coordinator will demonstrate a caring and positive attitude and exemplify professionalism in and out of the office to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization and the SOH program.
As a Seeds of Hope Coordinator building good relationships and help maintaining “See Ya Later” Foundation’s positive presence within the community is extremely important.
· Prepare and lead SOH committee meetings
· Ongoing communication with SOH committee and extra volunteers as needed
· Processing new applications
· Assist with payments and gifts for SOH families
· Help create new opportunities for Seeds of Hope families
· Ongoing updates on SOH’s communication tool: A Trello board
· Stay up to date on current SOH families
· Communicate with SOH families and their ‘contact’ people as needed
· Monthly updates to Executive Director
· Build a stronger SOH presence in the Marion and Polk counties.
· Seek new ways to share the good work of Seeds of Hope
· Schedule in/out of office on shared Calendar with Executive Director
· Extra tasks when time allows as directed by Executive Director
Skills & Qualifications
· Passion for the Seeds of Hope Mission
· Positive, caring, good natured and ethical behavior
· Team player and good collaboration skills
· Punctual & timely
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organizational skills and attention to detail
· Confidentiality is important
· Part-Time – 20 hours per week
· This position is $18 an hour X 20 hours per week ($360 a week x 52) = $18,720
· Flexible hours with an occasional need for evening and/or weekend meetings or events
· Work is performed at SYLF’s location (McMinnville, OR) and offsite as needed
· No vacation, sick leave, or holidays
Application will be a 4-Step Process.
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE